Duration: 7 Hours
Network packet analysis is a technique used to view, in real time, the raw data sent and received over a network interface. This is useful for troubleshooting network configuration and network application problems.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze network functionality and performance in various environments under different conditions.
- Identify the primary sources of network performance problems.
- Identify and troubleshoot the most common causes of performance problems in TCP/IP communications.
This course will cover:
- The process of systematic troubleshooting
- The causes of wireless network failure
- Common tools used in network troubleshooting
- Network preventive maintenance
Suitable for those who want to know the ways to troubleshoot their network.
Level of Proficiency:
Participants are assumed to:
- Have a basic knowledge of computers and networking;
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 4 and above;
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above; and
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 4 and above.
A Certificate of Proficiency will be awarded to participants upon completing and passing the test.